BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria G.
I don't always like the Bath and Body Works products with the prettiest, sparkliest packaging for some reason (they are just too overpowering or manly smelling), so I didn't even bother messing with this at first. I went in while they had the $3 sale and picked up several scents, Pearberry, Watermelon Lemonade, and Gingerbread Latte, and ended up waiting in line for over 15 minutes... of course you have to stand in the display area where mini sizes and new products can temp you, and this was in that area. I ended up buying this and the body butter full price, lol. No regrets that it cost more than everything else combined!
Tiffany B.
Phoenix, Az
I got this for Christmas last year and still have it. The only reason I still have it because I got a bunch of different fragrances last year for Christmas. But this one is my favorite out of all the ones I received. It's lightweight and not overpowering but still stays all day. I would definitely get this body spray again.
Jamie Rose S.
First off, I love bath and body works products, they make some of the smelling scents for the money, not to mention the quality is up there as well. One of my all time favorite scents is a thousand wishes, if I could give this 10 stars I would because this is such a uniquely delicious fragrance that I can't imagine not having it in my collection. This is definitely a fruity scent with a hint of musk to it, but it's not too over the top. The top notes are (sparkling champagne, twinkling star fruit and quince), mid-notes (peonies, purple freesia) follow by (almond cream, gilded amber and sugared sandalwood) with a bit of velvet musk, which definitely picks up at the end of the day on your skin. My little sister is the one who introduced me to this and we both share the same love for this, which is both good and bad, because when I run out, I steal hers and vice versa. I hope they never discontinued this body spray because I will literally have a meltdown!
selina m.
Such a amazing smell. I have bought at least three bottles of this. No joke. Me and my mom both wear it. It's the perfect price, and the bottle itself is so pretty. It last a long time as well. The only con I can say about this product is the smell is a little strong, so if you don't like strong smells you may want something different. Hope this helped. Oh and I got it from bath and body work (;
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I always walk away from Bath and Body Works satisfied with my experience. I am always surprised by the fact that the sales associates know exactly what I want! I can tell them my favorite scents and they assist me in finding the perfect fit. 'A Thousand Wishes' is no exception.

Pros:
-Gorgeous design (aesthetically pleasing)
-Amazing scent (both rich in fruit and floral and musky notes
-Great for the price (8 oz bottle for $14, not to mention the other great deals)

This perfume is a must buy. It's perfect for any occasion because it brings such a variety of scents forth!
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
Probably one of my absolute favorites! The smell is just so refreshing, and this might sound weird but after a couple hours the smell does change a little but it gets better as the day goes on! I constantly get compliments everywhere I go about how awesome it smells and everyone wants to know what I'm wearing!! It lasts all day too! For the price this is an amazing body spray! I need to find out if they have this in a shimmer spray!! And if they do have it I NEED IT ASAP! And if they don't have it they need to make it!! 😍
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
I am a very big bath and body works fan. I have very dry sensitive skin, and find this to be hydrating without breaking me out. I love how soft the lotion is and it absorbs nicely in the skin. This scent is very sweet, and feminine without smelling like a food product. I get many compliments when I wear this scent.
Jackiee R.
Midland, TX
I love everything about Bath & Body Work. I use the "A Thousand Wishes" fragrance mist for when I go to work, and everyone tells me that they love that smell. & these little 3 fl oz bottles last me a long time still, for someone that uses it for work every day.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love most body sprays and fragrances from BBW, this one I got as a gift for the holidays and I love how good it smells. The key notes are; Pink Prosecco, Sparkling Quince, Crystal Peonies, Gilded Amber, and Amaretto Crème. I get so many compliments when I wear A Thousand Wishes. It doesn't last super long (maybe 4-5 hours) but it smells really good!
Jennifer S.
I love everything about this collection! The scent is amazing by far my favorite bath and body works scent and the smell actually stays with you throughout the day! My fiancé loves the smell of this as well. I use the shower gel in the tub/shower and apply the lotion immediately after then use the mist before I go out anywhere!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.