BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisamary R.
I love this smell, Bath and Body made a really great job with this scent, A Friend of mine brought me one for my birthday and I simply love it 😍
Jessie D.
This scent is really nice! Sophisticated but fun at the same time. It's very sweet, floral, and fruity as well as it has good staying power.
Lottie H.
England
One of my favourite summer sents, asked one of my friends to get it from America on her trip out and I’m so happy she did. My signature sent😍
sonya l.
algiers
J'aurais tant voulu avoir cette marque en Algérie j'ai pu tester klk brumes et gels douche pour moi il a détrôné pas.pas.mal e marque
Karla M. S.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta su aroma, entre dulce,sexy, su olor es duradero , el empaque muy lindo, llamativo. Mi favorito de Bath & Body sin duda es este.
Ariadna G.
me gusta el olor y la sensacion que deja en mi cuerpo despues de usarlo, el olor dura todo el dia y siempre recibo cumplidos cuando lo uso
Yajaira H.
walla walla, washington
My all time favorite. The smell is so amazing. I always get compliments on how good I smell. This has to be the vest perufume out there.
Sintia B.
Santo Domingo
I absolutely lovee this perfume!!!! It was a gift from my boss in my birthday, and couldn’t be happier with it, the smell is marvelous 😍
Charlie P.
I love this scent I don't know why it reminds me of Christmas but it smells pretty sweet but not to the point where it's overpowering
Lorraine R.
Quede sorprendida tiene un olor muy bueno y durarero me encanta su olor. Tiene un olor como dulce que ala vez se quesa mucho tiempo.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.