BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley H.
Probably my go to body spray, it smells apsoutly fantastic. I literally have about 8 bottles of it, including the shower gel, go get it if you don't have it!
Courtney R.
I do like this scent, as do so many, but it smells like urine on me within minutes. I like the scent in other formats but on the body it smells so bad on me!
Tobi A.
Love this perfume because it's scent is perfect and long lasting. It has a light scent that makes it complement you. Kinda expensive but totally worth it.
woody K.
wonderful smell from bath and body works ... I really like it ..its may best fragrance sweat and flowers ...thank you for great good bath and body works
Paola V.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Soy de las personas que no les gusta tener la piel tan hidratada ,me gusta mas un poco seca pero esto tiene un olor y da una hidratacion espectacular.
Brandy B.
This is my current go to body spray scent. It is not an over the top scent. It is priced just right and I honestly stock up when they are having sales.
Vianny E.
One of the best fragrances from bath and body works I have it and my collection and I bought another one because mine is almost gone. I recommend it
Lene B.
Manila
My mom is using this and honestly it has a good scent, though I’m not that a big fan of floral, sweet scents but it can lasts for 4 hours in my case.
Lisamary R.
I love this smell, Bath and Body made a really great job with this scent, A Friend of mine brought me one for my birthday and I simply love it 😍
Hailey O.
nanaimo
This perfume has won two rewards, and I can see why it stays on for hours and smells great. I got my friend this for Christmas and she loves it.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.