BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 23 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
This I'd defintley my go to for a quick spritz in the ,owning if I'm not wearing my regular perfume. It's refreshing. Pretty. Affordable. Top it off with a little hand crea, and you're good to go. It's very strong so one spritz will do.
Priscila M.
puerto plata
I am a huge fan a of bath and body works and to be honest this fragrance is my favorite, in love with it… it has a very light smell that differs from the other products. Also the prices in bath and body works are always good for everyone
IMAN E.
First off, I love bath and body works products, they make some of the smelling scents for the money, not to mention the quality is up there as well. One of my all time favorite scents is a thousand wishes, if I could give this 10 stars I would because this is such a uniquely delicious fragrance that I can't imagine not having it in my collection. This is definitely a fruity scent with a hint of musk to it, but it's not too over the top. The top notes are (sparkling champagne, twinkling star fruit and quince), mid-notes (peonies, purple freesia) follow by (almond cream, gilded amber and sugared sandalwood) with a bit of velvet musk, which definitely picks up at the end of the day on your skin. My little sister is the one who introduced me to this and we both share the same love for this, which is both good and bad, because when I run out, I steal hers and vice versa. I hope they never discontinued this body spray because I will literally have a meltdown!
Julendys Masiel R.
este producto tiene una calidad excelente y un olor super agradable y rico
tiene una larga duración en la piel con un aroma en la piel excelente y con un frescor perfecto para los días de calor como los son en mi país que un país tropical y es reconfortante.
Amelvis F.
Santiago
I really really love the Smell of this fragrance. I own the body lotion, bath and fragrance mist and I simply love them all. It’s my second time buying the same line of fragrance from bath and body works.
Amrita G.
An amazing scent! It's their holiday exclusive and launches around holiday time each year.. that's when I stock up. It's sweet and floral and is a perfect scent for holiday time. Definitely worth a try!
Lisa P.
Macon, GA
I love love love it it's my very favorite when I want to go out with friends or even a date this is my go to smell it's not to strong or not to light it's just perfect an it's last just until I get home
Angeline L.
This is my perfume/cologne as of the moment. I've been using this since June 2016 and I still have a lot left. The scent is so sweet and lady like. It's cheap and a little goes a long way. The packaging is so cute and girly.
Courtney R.
I do like this scent, as do so many, but it smells like urine on me within minutes. I like the scent in other formats but on the body it smells so bad on me!
Haley H.
Probably my go to body spray, it smells apsoutly fantastic. I literally have about 8 bottles of it, including the shower gel, go get it if you don't have it!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.