BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fatima H.
This body splash is so good smelling, It has a sugary smell and is long lasting, I have other fragrances, it's just good for everyday use. Compared to other brands' body mists this is one of the good and log lasting ones,but honestly,I find victoria's secret a bit better
Stephanie F.
Love this bath and body body spray, it is one of my favorite smells it's good value for your money. I purchased mines online on the bath and body website. Yes I will purchase this body spray again.
Brenda S.
Thousand wishes is one of the most famous fragances from bath and body works, it has a pretty smeel that makes fall in love since the firts try, for the most is the best fragance, and im not the exception, i defenitely will repurchase it, till the end of time !
Charlotte F.
York
I absolutely love the smell of this product and I've been told so many times that it smells so nice. I bought it in America in the 3 for $6 and I wish I had bought more! I just love the smell so much
Bessi T.
melbourne
Bath and body works always have the best fragrance products. But a thousand wishes is really good smells good and it does last pretty long lasting but honestly, I recommend you to get it! Got it Christmas and I do not regret at all! I regret not buying two bottles
Patresia K.
Zogharta
I love this parfum 😍 OMG 😍
SOOOO SWEEET ❤
I did not try this fragrance because it does not exist in my country but I smell it at my girlfriend 😍😍😍 i hope to get it 😥😥😥🙏
Crystal C.
Love this stuff during the fall and winter. It's not too heavy but a tad bit of sweet musk. I got this when they first released it and get many compliments when wearing it. I've bought and used several bottles so that's a positive sign it's good stuff right :)
Paloma L.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
I've been using it for a little while, but i'm not 100% sure, I loove the Bath & Body Works, but is scent for me it's a little too strong, I tried the body lotion of the same line, and i Love it!, i guess i'll give it a shot to the fragrance too.
Shantel G.
Lawrence, MA
Is a feminine , sensual, delicate aroma. Perfect for nights, and for the price, amazing. I mean is totally worth it. The same fragrance comes in lotions and bath showers. Totally recommended. It comes in different sizes as well. Love it Love it!
Michelle C.
Royal Oak, MI
I am absolutely in love with this scent! I have purchased a set twice now to include wash lotion and apart! It is so soft and sweet yes somehow still gets recognition from others!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.