BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Thao T.
Not for me. I’ve received this product a few times as gifts and I just really don’t like the scent of it. I’m not sure what it is but it makes me a little nauseous.
Lauren M.
Dallas
I low key wear this every day. I love the way it smells, and it doesn’t surprise me that it’s so popular cause it smells delish. I miss the thousand wishes candle!
Nikk L.
los angeles
This scent get me in the Christmas spirit. There are so many scents to choose from at bath n body works and there's always a deal. They carry an array of products.
Carmen P.
Los Lunas, NM
My favorite perfume! It is perfect for this season! It is very christmasy... I have bought this scent quite a few times, not only for me but for relatives as well!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I LOVE this smell!!! It's my favorite scent ever from bath and body works!! It just smells pretty. If you spray it on right out of the shower it will last all day!
Cathy D.
Imperial, CA
This body spray smells amazing , and stays on all day. I definitely think it’s worth the price and smells really close to a perfume I’m always going for this one
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
This fragrance is one of my all time favorite bath and body works fragrances!! It's the perfect level of strength of the smell and an energy day type wear smell.
Lacie W.
Forest lake, MN
One of my faves from bath and body works. Its a very pleasant scent. I keep this one in my purse at all times. Ill definitely be buying this as I got this as a gift.
Petrona M.
this fragrance actually smells good and i would buy it again it has this sparkling scent it can last about a month or so and you can purchase this at bath and body works they also have good offers also
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I love love love this scent so much. I have the lotion and the spray of it. And it smells so good and the lotion doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm definitely repurchasing these. 😍
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.