BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sherrie G.
Smethwick, West Midlands
I absolutely love this body mist from bath and body works it smells light and sweet that lasts all day, it's my first time using this product as I live in the uk but it's my favourite and I'd recommend this to other gals out there who are looking for a sweet and gorgeous scented mist.
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , Puerto Rico
Definitely one of my favorite fragrances from Bath & Body Works. Smells great and for me it lasts through out the day. I wear it for school and when I get out of the shower, makes me feel fresher than ever. Definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
I love the scent - its perfect for everyday. The mini one is great for travelling or putting in your hand/school bag. Its the first bath and body works spray I have ever own, due to it not being in the uk, and i love it!
Vandana B.
Brampton, Ontario
I bought a travel pack version of this from the bath and body works . It is one of my favorite body mists. It has a different smell compared to their other line of mists which are either floral or fruity flavors.
Jennifer M.
My new go to scent from Bath and Body Works! I love that they last a while and aren't too high in price at $14.50 full size. It smells great and lasts longer than other sprays I've used and isn't too strong. Would definitely buy again!
Genesis L.
México
Im so in Love with the smell of this fragance!! So sweet and girly 💓 i have buy it like 5 times and the small presentation to carry with it on my purse. This is my absolute favorite product of bath and body works
Krystal B.
I really, really like this scent, it's lovely and fresh and lasts well even as a body mist. It's almost got like a licorice kind of note to it, sweet and peppy. :D Great for all seasons but it makes me think of summer. Thanks B&BW for a lovely fragrance <3
Emma G.
i use this all the time, ive also bought it a few times. it is one of my absolute favourite scents and it is just wonderful. it kind of reminds me of warm sugary scents. i definitely recommend this to everyone!
Niyah R.
This scent is my end of the year 2015 scent, it's a little sweet and floral has that soft Amber scent in it I like it a lot I'll be misting this into 2016 new year.its a must have in your bath and body works collection.
Fatima H.
This body splash is so good smelling, It has a sugary smell and is long lasting, I have other fragrances, it's just good for everyday use. Compared to other brands' body mists this is one of the good and log lasting ones,but honestly,I find victoria's secret a bit better
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.