BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Estefania R.
This is just... i mean. I LOVE IT! Really the smell is on another level. Im a big fan of bath&body!! And this is just wow amazing i have ir on my bag like all day!
Lera L.
Kamloops
I fell in love w/ this scent when my sister got it for Christmas! I have watched so many reviews of this scent to make sure it was what I wanted/ what I was looking for, and it was! I finally got it in the set and I was like "Wow, that is not bad, especially for 8 Oz Body Cream, Fragrance Mist, and Shower gel, w/ Travel sized body lotion!" I had the Body Cream before so I basically have the set! I recommend this to anyone who loves warm, musk, floral, almondy scents, cuz I do! It's like a dupe of Forever Red! (To me)
Lam Anh N.
Hanoi
I use it everyday of a week, before going out and even go to school. I am a highschool girl and I think this B&BW mist is enough for students like me. It is long-lasting, smells so great and make me feel so clean.
This is my 2nd bottle. I think it is super affordable, compares to the  Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist , which is also my favourite. I used up my 1st bottle in 1 year ( I share it with my mother and we use it everyday).
Samo M.
Riyadh, Riyadh
This is my favorite product
This is the only perfume i like
I got my first one probably
I also like that the product almost never expires
It kind
I love love it 😍
Megan P.
Love. Love . Love. The scent of this spray is great and you get a lot for the price! Even better as bath and body works has great sales and you can typically get 3 for the price of 2. I find these products last a long time and the scent stays with you for hours but is not over powering!!
zainab a.
Bahrain
This smells just perfect ! I usually get the small size so I can carry it everywhere! I use these a lot specially a thousand wishes I've got all sizes it's just amazing ! It's my go to I don't know why but I just love the smell ! It reminds me of my friends and my ex 😂💔❤️ I don't know y ok !
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Love this sent soooo much, I wish it was a bit more long lasting but that's okay. The packaging is to cute!! And is so easy to spray! I got my first one as a gift and ever since then I keep repurchasing!!
Trini B.
This bottle spray is amazing,the first time i laid my eyes on it was in my sister's room.i was like eh until i finally opened the bottle and sprayed it.you should try if you like amazing scents and the best thing is this spray isn't hard to the nose
Katie M.
London, KY
This is absolutely one of my favorite smells from bath and body works. I use this spray everyday for work. And it's not an overpowering perfume smell. So it's great for my job. I have also given this scent is soap and lotion form as gifts before and everyone loves it. I also use the soap in my shower as well. Great product and scent.
Sherrie G.
Smethwick, West Midlands
I absolutely love this body mist from bath and body works it smells light and sweet that lasts all day, it's my first time using this product as I live in the uk but it's my favourite and I'd recommend this to other gals out there who are looking for a sweet and gorgeous scented mist.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.