BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shantel O.
Absolutely adore the smell! Very beautiful bottle! I take this everywhere I go in my purse because of the long lasting scent and the travel size. The price is great for the lasting lovely fruity smell!
Leah K.
This is one of my favourite fragrances in the whole entire world! It's amazing and lasts so so long! It's pricey enough and but wow it's definitely worth the purchase! I recommend this perfume so much
Shaddai L.
I really love sweet scents but this smell is another level, awesome mist,no to strong is perfect in any weather, long wearing, simply great! I got so many compliment when I use this, recommend 100%
ZAI A.
Calgary
Love this product! I recommend it to anyone and it gives a perfect amount of it. Also it comes at a great affordable price! I totally recommend it for anyone. It has no errors to it and is amazing the way it is!
Avi G.
Drynie Avenue , Inverness
I love this perfume so much! It's got a light summer fragrance but it lasts hours! This is my go to perfume and I'll be repurchasing once my second bottles done. The bottle is really big for the price as well!
khloud 👑.
Suez, Un known
I loved this splash it's have a great small and it's suitable for the daily use , the bottle is amazing it's have a very good design and the bath and body works products are the best thing
yoya a.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
I love this from bath and body works that is one of the best to me
You must try it and you will love it and try again
Nathaly G.
La identificación con un perfume es un arte único que implica algo más que la compra del producto, ya que los aromas pasan a formar parte del estilo de vida y personalidad de las personas. Es por esta razón que encontrar aquellas fragancias que no sólo son exquisitas, sino que también se adaptan a tu ser, es un evento importante en el que contribuyen muchas variables.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ['', '', '']
This has got to be one of my favourite scents from Bath & Body Works. I have this in the body spray, the body moisturizer, and the shower cream as well. I love all of them!
Noor V.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Topical super sweet and lovely mist from bath and bodywork. Gave to to my friends who just had a baby and even her srnsitj e nose was ok with it. Not too overpowering
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.