BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ve106233 marileth V.
terrace doral, FL
It is fragrance and Pink chiffon are my favorite B & BW is a floral fragrance - fruity and smells delicious. Special for young girls, simple but nice and who likes to look and smell good. In my opinion it is a fragrance to use in the morning and in the afternoon, ideal for going to college, school or going to snack. If used in combination with the cream, you can last about 6 hours without retouching. I give it 5/5 and I think I'll always have one of them in my closet
shaery k.
toronto
LOOOOOOOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! In the morning I like to go to my dresser and put on some body mist. I always try to use my other mists but this scent keeps telling me to use it. My family keeps trying to steal this product from me. I had to hide this product for 2 months. I decided to head over to bath and body works to buy everyone one. This is a long lasting smell. I am already a big fan of BBW, I always try thier products and I recommend this mist for everyone.
Hayley T.
The fragrance lasts for a decent time, I would say 3-4 hours. The smell remains, but it is very faint. On clothes, it lasts longer. It is lovely fragrance that would satisfy those who like fruity and floral smells. If you are one of them, I think you are bound to love this
Siobhan W.
Surrey
I absolutely love this fragrance! I just recently got introduced to it but every time when I walk into a room after a couple of hours of only a couple sprays, I still get compliments on how I smell! It's a sweet yet floral scent which is right up my alley. If you're looking for a lightweight but strong scent, then this is obviously the one to go for!
Walquidia D.
I love the fragrance of this splash, especially because it is a very pleasant scent not too strong to tell the truth but if enough so that the one next to you will perceive it.

I use it a lot, it is worth the price and it is with a small amount of product that is more than enough for me to last the smell almost all day, even after sweating the smell is maintained. It is inside the splash that I can not miss.
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
This is the most amazing scented body mist I've used! I love Bath and body Works body mist but this one is just amazing. I've gone through 2 bottles already and I got my hands on another bottle. I use this everyday and get so many compliments! Worth every dollar!
Sureily V.
This frangarance is the best out of bath and body works, it is amazing quality and at an amazing price, I can even compare it to higher end scents like Prada, the scent is very girly but not to girly. I definitely recommend. The scent stays on for so long , I would say for about 12+ hours. AMAZING, BUY IT OR YOU WILL DIE.
∂¡иα є.

I received this as a gift set and love the smell. It is not too strong, and smells really fresh. I have the gel, lotion and Fine Fragrance Mist. It smells quite fresh. I will be using this a lot to perk up the long winter days <3 <3 <3
Chloe S.
petrockstowe
This is by far my most favourite fine mist from bath and body works it is very long lasting and smells incredible and they have so many different scents it is a little pricey but they always have sales and offers on them
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, ON
I went and bought this fragrance as a Christmas gift and let me tell you it smells so good so I bought my self one I couldn't resist the price was pretty good to great gift for those who love bath and body works
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.