BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
This product it’s amazing for everyday use, it’s so good and so affordable. They always have promotions in store and online so you can save little bit more
Kelly M.
Milwaukee
I wasn’t a very big fan of this smell! I felt like it was really musty bandit wasn’t my thing! The bottle is nice and the price is fair just not I to the small! I really liked the like the vanilla smell from this line
Maliah M.
sacramento
This product literally smells so good. I use this everyday all day and I only have to reapply it about once or twice and the I’m good. This was my first time buying this perfume and I’ll be sure to buy some more once I run out.
Jennifer I.
charlotte
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love the smell of it. It makes my skin very soft and smooth. Great value. I never get tired of it.
Ashley B.
Received this as a gift. It is not my favorite smell, but it is pleasant and I can see why many people love it. To me it is definitely a nice smell for the holiday season. The bottle is cute and a decent size. I wouldn't purchase it for me, but I would give it as a gift.
Emily M.
Ash Flat, AR
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Great! Smells on the sweet side. It's not a true perfume so doesn't last as long. But I definitely love
Marquita L.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This is my absolute favorite fragrance from Bath & Body Works. I love that it lasts all day. You have to be sure to spray on the inside of your wrists , behind your ears and on your neck for the full experience.
Vicky C.
Houston
I absolutely love this scent. It is my favorite. I am 59 and my 26 year old daughter also loves it. I love to use fragrance mist as I do not like to have an overpowering scent on me. This is perfect.
Katherine J.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I really love this fragrance! One of my favorites, it smells amazing and has a long lasting smell! I always ask for this when it comes to holidays or birthdays.
Madelin B.
doral
Su fragancia es rica pero perdura menos que japanese en mi caso tengo la presentación para bolsas y me gusta es una fragancia un poco agria para mí preferencia ya que me gustan los olores más dulces en todo caso llena mis espectativas no tanto como la anterior mente mencionada pero me gusta usarla cuando voy a salir en las noches o cuando voy de viaje ya que su presentación 3oz se adapta a lo que puedo llevar en mi bolso.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.