BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Kathleen M.
I love the smell of it last a long time the bottle is really pretty and it's easy to fine
Ashley🌻 S.
High bridge , NJ
Omg! This scent right here I can live off of! Smells amazing, I have it in all sizes lol
Mazier T.
Bronx, NY
I love this scent and lotion too!! Smells so good and the lotion is very moisturizing!!!
Sonja D.
minerva
I love the smell of this it some of my favorites it lasts all day and it’s not to strong
Stacee H.
This is my second favorite fragrance from Bath & Body Works!! The smell is so soothing!!
Selena H.
Affordable and smells wonderful! Love wearing this scent got it for Christmas last year
Hannah C.
I love this scent so much, it is my go to and I always get compliments when I wear it!
Christina C.
Moore, SC
Must have for winter fragrance. I use it as my go to . Got it for Christmas in love !!!
Meghan M.
One of my all time favorite scents. So sweet and really unique. I love this one so much
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
Obsessed with this scent for the summer !! Light , not fruity . Stays on all day long .
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon