BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Ana F.
McAllen, TX
I have been using this body spray since my friend showed it to me. Now, my sister uses it too
Taylor P.
This is my favorite fragrance I love the smell so much I wear it everyday it smells so great
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
Fruity scented fragrance. Strong scent but doesn't stay on well throughout the day very well
Melissa T.
Oak Grove, MO
Love the fragrance of A Thousand Wishes. A must have!
Perfect gift for the upcoming holidays.
Monique M.
Visalia, CA
I love the smell and always buy where there is a sale. Wish there was a candle to go with it.
Mary Adeline N.
This is OG. I keep this in my vanity and spray it frequently. I even use it as a house spray.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is everything !!! I enjoy bath and body works fragrances. There's so many too chose from
Pearl V.
This is one of my top 5 body mist!! It smells AMAZING!! I Love it and it's totally worth it!
Sydney p.
I love all the bath and body works thousand wishes collection it is my favorite ❤ it awesome
Grecia A.
Pharr
Mi favorito olor. Dura demaciado el olor y lo uso como mi perfume. Es dulce pero no fastidia
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon