BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Alexa A.
I really do love this body spray, but the scent doesn’t last long. I got this as a gift about a year ago and still have a good amount left. It smells very fresh and sweet. I don’t know if I would actually buy it again though.
brea b.
This one of my favorite fragrance from bath and body work because it has a aggressive scent that leave room smell good after you spray it an leave the room also it stays in your clothes for while after you wash it. The best.
Kendra R.
Mars Hill, NC
I love, love, love this mist. I need to get myself a new bottle because I have used it so much. It is one of my go to fragrances for the winter out of my huge collection of fragrance mists. Would definitely recommend. <3
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
This, Mad about you & sweet pea are my absolute favorite body sprays by them they all smell fantastic & I always get compliments while wearing them. They leave you smelling good all day long too so that’s always a plus.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
I would say this is one of bath and body works most famous scents. All of my friends love this one! Is like a sweet smell but not overpowering. It also seems to last longer than other B&BW scents, but you almost never see it on sale!
Breanne W.
Pecos, TX
I absolutely love the smell of A Thousand Wishes. It's a light and fresh scent, not overwhelming. I may have just found my new favorite smell. The body mist stays with you throughout the day as well. Quality product!
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
I have the whole collection of this lovely mist and it really does smell amazing. I’ve had it for 2 years it was a bit expensive for everything but it was definitely worth it. Will be purchasing again once I run out.
Kammie E.
I love bath and body works any and everything but this is one of their sprays that I'm not that fond of. It just doesn't put off as much scent as I'd like it to. Good smells just not as powerful I guess as I'd like it to be.
Red R.
Allentown
This product smells amazing! And it lasts a long time so you don’t have to constantly put more on. The smell isn’t over powering either which is good for people who catches head aches from strong perfume smells.
Stephanie B.
This is my favorite Bath and Body Works scent! I have this size, the travel size, and the matching lotion. It's a really simple feminine scent and perfect for every day wear. Plus the packaging is really pretty - like most Bath and Body Works products.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon