BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna G.
I love this scent so much! I have the mist and hand sanitizer. Always gonna repurchase
Tiara W.
Springfield, MA
Got this for Christmas last year l& it has been amazing it smells really great love it
Selena H.
Affordable and smells wonderful! Love wearing this scent got it for Christmas last year
LaNeisha A.
I live this scent. The packaging is great. The prefect smell for wherever and whenever.
Bryanna M.
My all time favorite perfume. Leaves the scent on through out the night. It’s amazing
Cristina G.
I love this scent! I wear it as a daily scent because it's not an overwhelming smell.
Selena R.
Tampa, FL
Love love love this fragrance! I use this everyday! Smells amazing and lasts all day!
Philippa K.
Sevierville, Tn
Love the smell of this! I always get compliments and it's perfect with the body wash
Terri F.
Collierville, TN
My absolutely favorite scent from B&BW! It's in my car, home, bag, in every product!
Azia a.
Lancaster, CA
This smells like heaven in a bottle, unlike most mists it truly lingers all day long
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.