BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LaNeisha A.
I live this scent. The packaging is great. The prefect smell for wherever and whenever.
Aracely E.
This smells so beautiful. The scent stays on me all day. I get compliments all the time
Courtney M.
Pineville, KY
Received this as a gift in 2015 and I loved it. Long lasting scents and not to strong!
Amanda B.
Smells amazing and I love all of bath and body Works products, this is no exception!!!
Elizabeth C.
Inglewood, CA
Love the smell.... Every time i go shop at bath and body works i always buy one or two
I love all the Thousand wishes products in bath and body works. I use this all the time
Ann N.
chesapeake
This is one of my favorite bath& body work it all makes me feel great and smell so good
Hannah C.
I love this scent so much, it is my go to and I always get compliments when I wear it!
Courtney E.
Love this fragrance for after a shower. Everyone always love this scent when i wear it
Meghan M.
One of my all time favorite scents. So sweet and really unique. I love this one so much
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.