BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
BreeAnne B.
My absolute favorite scent; it's both fruity and floral. And beat of all, it lasts all day.
Elizabeth P.
Beebe, AR
Smells amazing! Lasts for around an hour or so. Very cute packaging. Overall great product.
Yasmine W.
This is my favorite perfume ever. I use it everyday. It makes me smell so good, i love it
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
It seems good I have the lotion form it's one of my favorites. It's not to bad of a price
Mazier T.
Bronx, NY
I love this scent and lotion too!! Smells so good and the lotion is very moisturizing!!!
Kathleen M.
I love the smell of it last a long time the bottle is really pretty and it's easy to fine
Stacee H.
This is my second favorite fragrance from Bath & Body Works!! The smell is so soothing!!
Jamie S.
This is one of my top go to scene from bath and body works. It smells absolutely amazing
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Smells amazing and the odor stays with you all day.Great for spoiling yourself or a gift.
Courtney E.
Love this fragrance for after a shower. Everyone always love this scent when i wear it
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.