BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla F.
O wow theses smell amazing my friend has one I been trying to get one before school starts
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Not the best but I still use it from time to time when I’m looking for something different
Nichole D.
Hawthorne, CA
This is One of my go to Favorites, I have two bottles right now and can't get enough of it.
Emily B.
Yorktown, VA
My favorite scent at bath and body works!! It smells so good!! I have bottles everywhere!!
Rakiya J.
Fort Smith, AR
My man and I both love this fragrance I had the whole set AND LOVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!
Courtney A.
Russellville , AR
Not my favorite, I used it to spray in my house but then couldn't stand the smell too heavy
Crystal M.
Wellsville, OH
My favorite scent!! The whole "A thousand wishes" line is so beautiful smelling. I love it
Corinna M.
Great scent I recommend to anyone who shops at bath and body this is a scent you must have.
Elizabeth P.
Beebe, AR
Smells amazing! Lasts for around an hour or so. Very cute packaging. Overall great product.
BreeAnne B.
My absolute favorite scent; it's both fruity and floral. And beat of all, it lasts all day.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.