BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tori C.
Lexington
Nice fragrance. Not too heavy or a heavy alcohol smell. Seems to last for a long time as well.
Hope S.
It smells really amazing! I got one last Christmas and I still have a little of it left now. ❤
Amy W.
Maple Valley
One of my all time favorites. I have 2 bottles in my bathroom now! Amazing smell! Great price.
Yvette P.
Mesquite, TX
The product smells amazing. I can not get enough of it I love it so much. I would buy it again.
Daniela V.
I really like how it smells. It’s amazing! I have the body spray and lotion! I do recommend it!
Ellie W.
Smells great I love it. I would definitely recommend this. It’s affordable and it smells good.
Aubree B.
District Of Columbia
This Smells Really Good Make An Guy Fall Inlove With You Messing With This Type Of Fragrance😂.
Grecia A.
Pharr
Mi favorito olor. Dura demaciado el olor y lo uso como mi perfume. Es dulce pero no fastidia
Sydney p.
I love all the bath and body works thousand wishes collection it is my favorite ❤ it awesome
Ana F.
McAllen , TX
I have been using this body spray since my friend showed it to me. Now, my sister uses it too
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.