BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tina P.
Can’t go wrong with this body spray from bath body works !! Smells amazing !! Long lasting too ...
Madison B.
Grand View, ID
This is one of my favorite body mists from bath and bodyworks! The shower gel is pretty bomb too!
Denait A.
Lawrenceville, GA
One of my favorite perfumes that I purchased from bath and body works! It smells great and lasts.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI
Has such a great scent.. by far my favorite in the whole store. It lasts for about 3 to 4 hours.
Katie S.
I have this entire collection. It is my ALL TIME favorite! Scent lasts all day. Love, love, LOVE.
Cora J.
One of my favorite scents! It's a great out of the shower body mist, the scent lasts a long time.
Tyra V.
Idaho falls
One of my favorite scents from them I have the lotion the shower gel and the body spray I love it
Becca D.
Santee, CA
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. So soft and not overwhelming at all.
Mack G. B.
Austin, TX
I got this product as a gift last christmas and I liked the smell. It has a mild sweetness smell.
Marissa E.
Ventura , CA
Smells sooooo good this is my favorite body spray from BBW, it's a sweet fresh smell I love it!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.