BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jannet f.
Laton, CA
i loveeee this smell .!! its one of my all time favorite . pribably my favorite out of all of themm .
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
This fragance is the greatest. I always go to the store but this one always seems to be out of stock.
Kamesha n.
Love this fragrance for my everyday smell, is light and don’t need a lot to apply. Long lasting smell
Alexandra B.
Absolutely love this fragrance, my all time favorite from Bath and Body works. Definitely worth it.
Sharné S.
Staten Island, NY
It's an amazing product I love the smell and I love the lightness of it also. I take it everywhere
Tina P.
Can’t go wrong with this body spray from bath body works !! Smells amazing !! Long lasting too ...
Kasie L.
bear Creek Al
This smells so good. I will always always always love this wish. It has a wonderful smell that last
Amy A.
I have tried many products with Bath & Body Works and this is my very favorite. Soft sensual scent!
Amber T.
Quinton, AL
Smells amazing... one of my all time favorite fragrances. They usually have good sales on them to.
Cora J.
One of my favorite scents! It's a great out of the shower body mist, the scent lasts a long time.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.