BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
I get so many compliments when I wear this spray at work. It remains long after it is sprayed- and it smells so welcoming and sexy. I can’t describe what it smells like. But it is awesome....Definitely recommend!!
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR

Accidentally fell in love with this!! Haha sounds weird but its true. This is definitely not my typical go-to spray, but I was in line at bath and body works and needed one item, so I told my boyfriend to grab something quick and he came back with this. The scent is warm and welcoming, yet sexy and seductive. Definitely give it a shot and get your own! I am hooked now!!
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
Simply a lovely fragrance! It has very simple but cute packaging. It can be a little on the stronger side but it doesn't last that way too long. After a few minutes it becomes just a very nice, subtle scent.
Laci P.
Old fort , NC
I love this scent for a winter scent! It smells amazing! It’s a soft and sweet scent. I like the way they shape their bottles now and the label is so pretty! I have used this every winter since it came out!
Amber M.
knoxville
When I shop at bath and body works this is the body spray I buy all the time!! I love the smell of it and it never get old ever!!! I will continue to buy it every time! To me it smells like heaven lol!!!
Melissa D.
Definitely a kind of bottle that you would want to keep around in your purse . It smells almost like Hawaii must very nine lighted sweet scent . The Prince was very reasonable when you buy 3. I would recommend this perfume
Aryssa W.
Freedom
I love this scent it is amazing and for the price you can’t go wrong it is the best selling perfume in the bath and body works store I love the bottle it is simple which make the perfume cheaper to by
Natalie D.
Amery
This is my absolute ultimate favorite smell. It last all day long and it’s not overpowering. It keeps me fresh and feeling beautiful. Nothing compares to bath and body works! Love love love love it!!!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Whatever friend convinced me to buy this, we are no longer friends.  It smells like old lady and give me a headache.  I tried to give it to my "friend" and she wouldn't take it.  Thanks.
Nicole P.
Keosha, wi
My favorite signature fragrance mist! I have this fragrance in just about every form of product they make! I can't go without this smell! It's so classy and somewhat flirty with just a touch of sweet.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.