BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey E.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite all time scents!!! Perfect for a #backyardbash!! I usually pair it with the lotion!
Amanda O.
Illinois
My favorite scent of 2015. I bought it in the body cream, body wash, and travel size spray. I love it!
Shannon B.
Concord, NC
This smells so amazing and I'm very happy that they made it permanent! It is my favorite scent at BABW
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
I absolutely love this perfume fragrance,it's long lasting and smells amazing! Great for spring time:)
Priscila A.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I love this fresh sweet smell. This is perfect for the holidays.
Malaysia F.
Love love love this !!!! Smells so amazing, definite buy every time I take a trip to bath & body work.
Ashley N.
Saint Marys, WV
Love this!!! Smells sooo good! For sure my favorite scent right now. It’s not too strong. Just perfect
Brandi T.
Marion, IA
Most amazing smell yet!!! I bought this when it first came out and the fragrance lasts all day long!
Allie K.
Sacramento , CA
I absolutely love this scent ! It last a few hours then I have to spray again but it smells so good.
Kamesha n.
Love this fragrance for my everyday smell, is light and don’t need a lot to apply. Long lasting smell
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.