BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
MELANIE E.
Saint Louis, MO
This scent is pretty sweet like candy and I like it in lotion form better. It reminds me a little bit like Juicy.
Bethzaida R.
I love this product. It smells good, its long lasting. I would recommend this to others whom havent tried it out.
Janet C.
1,117 reviews
I wanted a new scent amd found this at the store. I love it. The scent is enough musk, fruity blend for my taste.
Bianca M.
Can you please send these to send to me because i want to do a review on this so can you please sent these to me.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
My favorite winter scent. It smells like holidays to me and if you spray it on bedding it will linger for weeks.
Zaira R.
United States
I love this spray and lotion, I get one everytime, the smell is sweet yet refreshing it's my go to of all times!
Chastity🎀 W.
Manchester, KY
I love this product it smells amazing and last a long time. It’s just the perfect sent not to strong just lovely.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I bought this when bath and body works was having a 3 for $15 sale. I love this scent, I get so many compliments.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is probably one of their best scents ever.smells amazing and i love to wear it when i go out at night only.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon