BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 23 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Found this scent last year and I'm obsessed with it! One of my favorites by bath and body works. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
lidi M.
Yes, yes, YES!
• wonderful smelling body splash
• long lasting
• inexpensive with coupons & deals at B&BW
Daniela R.
I use this fragrance mist everyday it smells amazing! Although, it doesn't last as much as I wish it did.
April T.
Strong smelling,hints of floral notes smells pretty feminine with hints of something spicy.id reccomend.
LJanelle G.
Clifton, NJ
I love the smell of this fragrance... Eventhough I bought the Fragrance mist, I also got the body cream.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
I love this scent so much!! I get compliments whenever I choose to wear this. Would definitely reccomend
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
This stuff smells incredible! I just wish it lasted on my skin a little longer. It isn’t too overpowering
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Love!!! Smells so yummy!!! Always getting compliments! Not a strong scent but definitely one that lasts!
Talana M.
Indianapolis, IN
A thousand wishes is one of my favorite fragrances from bath and body works. It is definitely a must try.
Courtney T.
This has a nice scent. It doesn't last long though (normally just a couple of hours). The price is good.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.