BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Nicole  H.
El paso, TX
Thus is my favorite scent from bath and body I hope they never discontinue it I would be so devastated if they did
Kayla B.
Gettysburg, PA
Perfect light scent for any time of year. Has a very fruity yet holiday smell. The smell stays for a very long time
Kirsten S.
Port Barre, LA
It's not my favorite of Bath & Body Works's, but it is still a pleasant fragrance. More for older ladies I believe.
callea w.
Lawrenceburg
this purfume smells so good except it don't keep the scent very long. that's the only con about it but I love it!!!
Tracy T.
MIAMI, FL
I got this as a gift for Christmas an I love it. it has a wonderful smell an my boyfriend seems to love it as well.
Amber D.
Hartsville, SC
Absolutely love this product. It smells absolutely wonderful and I get loads of compliments of how great it smells.
Mikayla D.
I honestly can't stand the smell..but it is currently #2 most popular and most sold signature fragrance right now.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
WOW BATH AND BODY WORK HAVE SO MANY PRODUCT TO CHOOSE FROM THIS FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN THIS ONE WOW I WANT TO TRY IT
Lucy A.
My absolute favorite body mist. Smells amazing and has a sensual smell to it. The gel and lotion are just as great!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This is by far one of there best fragrances ever! I have gotten this one over AND over again. It never gets old!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon