BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
I loved this scent when it first came out, I used it all the time. Problem is, I ended up over using it at the end.
Janet C.
I wanted a new scent amd found this at the store. I love it. The scent is enough musk, fruity blend for my taste.
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
This is absolutely one of my favorite fragrances that I've ever had! I'm completely obsessed! I highly recommend!
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I bought this when bath and body works was having a 3 for $15 sale. I love this scent, I get so many compliments.
Bianca M.
Can you please send these to send to me because i want to do a review on this so can you please sent these to me.
Jean S.
This is one of Bath and Body Works's most popular scent right now. It is sweet, and a bit fizzy. I like it a lot.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
My favorite winter scent. It smells like holidays to me and if you spray it on bedding it will linger for weeks.
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love this scent it's smell so so good! And I love the fact that there's a mini one I can just throw in my purse!
Lexi L.
willis, TX
i absolutely love this fragrance, I use it every single day. It last all day on the skin and it smells delicious.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.