BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
callea w.
Lawrenceburg
this purfume smells so good except it don't keep the scent very long. that's the only con about it but I love it!!!
Kirsten S.
Natchitoches, LA
It's not my favorite of Bath & Body Works's, but it is still a pleasant fragrance. More for older ladies I believe.
Kayla B.
Gettysburg, PA
Perfect light scent for any time of year. Has a very fruity yet holiday smell. The smell stays for a very long time
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW BATH AND BODY WORK HAVE SO MANY PRODUCT TO CHOOSE FROM THIS FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN THIS ONE WOW I WANT TO TRY IT
Mikayla D.
I honestly can't stand the smell..but it is currently #2 most popular and most sold signature fragrance right now.
alana g.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite fragrances !!! It smells wonderful and i use it all the time...I recommend this product
Tracy T.
I got this as a gift for Christmas an I love it. it has a wonderful smell an my boyfriend seems to love it as well.
Nicole  H.
El Paso, TX
Thus is my favorite scent from bath and body I hope they never discontinue it I would be so devastated if they did
Catherine K.
This is my favorite all day wearing perfume. Reasonable price and wonderful smell. I highly recommend this product!
stephanie m.
South Lebanon, OH
One if my favorite smells from bath and body works.. This one actually stays on you for hours and doesnt ware off!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.