BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adriana R.
Warren Mi
I love this fragrance it's so much of a unique smell and it is long lasting very long lasting it's not a bad product.
Sabrina D.
I love the smell, it is pretty long lasting. It’s about $14 and you only need about 2-3 sprays. I’m a repeated user.
Yolanda H.
Detroit, MI
I love this scent. It smells awesome. I like that the scent last all day. It's my favorite bath and bodyworks scent.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this fragrance and so does my man. Spray it. on once and it lasts all day and i can usually catch it on sale.
Amanda G.
Love this scent! It's a beautiful&fun scent! It isn't overwhelming, which I really like. A bottle lasts a long time!
Kristie S.
Grundy
Love this stuff!!! It has an awesome scent and last for a good while! I definitely recommend this product to others.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
I love this body spray it is one of my favorites out of the bath and body works like of body sprays. I love the smell
Francheska O.
Cleveland
This body mist Thousand Wished smell great. Is sweet and last for a long time. One of my favorite. Would recommend.
callea w.
Lawrenceburg
this purfume smells so good except it don't keep the scent very long. that's the only con about it but I love it!!!
Nicole  H.
El Paso, TX
Thus is my favorite scent from bath and body I hope they never discontinue it I would be so devastated if they did
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.