BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adriana R.
Warren Mi
I love this fragrance it's so much of a unique smell and it is long lasting very long lasting it's not a bad product.
Kati A.
Jacksonville, FL
A thousand wishes from bath and body works is one of my favorite scents they have, the smell lingers on you all day .
Sabrina D.
I love the smell, it is pretty long lasting. It’s about $14 and you only need about 2-3 sprays. I’m a repeated user.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Hunni loves the way this spray smells. I bought it because I like it, but I'll keep buying it because he loves it. 😉
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
I love this body spray it is one of my favorites out of the bath and body works like of body sprays. I love the smell
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
I love it, it smells so good and it last all day too. The body cream works amazing and keeps my dry skin moisturized.
Amanda G.
Love this scent! It's a beautiful&fun scent! It isn't overwhelming, which I really like. A bottle lasts a long time!
Luz H.
I love all bath and body works fragance mists!! this one is one of my favorites! I have repurchase it several times!
Jacey D.
I love this scent and i recommend it to people who enjoy perfume scents. It reminds me of going on the perfect date.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI
Best smelling scent ever! This is my go-to scent. I love the fresh, girly smell. It definitely meets my expectations.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.