BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alla A.
Staten Island, NY
Christmas smells like tangerines and this fragrance mist! Like a candy and something else sweet and delicious! Love it!
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Love this body mist from bath and body works. The scent is amazing. I bought it at of course bath and body works store
Amy S.
Stevenson, AL
Love ❤ how this smells and it lasts almost all day .(yes I have to keep applying it) but it smells so good I don't mind
Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a solid fragrance from bath and body works. It isn't overpowering in any way shape or form. Perfect light scent
Natashia M.
New Philadelphia,Ohio
I love this fragrance! It smells amazing. The scent lasts all day and I've gotten complements on it. It's my favorite.
Ashley R.
I love this mist so much! It smells so good, but not overpowering. It's pretty long lasting and I buy it all the time.
Jessika S.
Never tried this smell til I got it for a xmas present and I love it. I have the lotion and body wash of this as well.
Jackie M.
Modesto, CA
I love the way that this perfume smells. It smells so good. i would recommend it to anyone that would like to try this.
Mary S.
OMG this smells so good. It lasts all day and it's very affordable. Stock up now ladies. It makes me feel so feminine.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this fragrance and so does my man. Spray it. on once and it lasts all day and i can usually catch it on sale.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.