BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
The smell is so good, it is a great size to be on your handbag and be always smelling good! Also the body scrub is great!
shayna g.
Athens, AL
I Absolutely Love A Thousand Wishes,. It Smells Great and its not to strong of a perfume either. Totally worth the try,.
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
This smells amazing. I use it during the day for an everyday spray or for going out. It is not overpowering and a sensual
kamora m.
Can u please a give me this in a vox box
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist I need this so much needed in a vox box
Cortney W.
Frankfort, OH
Love this scent. Nice clean smell. Not too over whelming. Scent last longer than most sprays. Kid and husband approved
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
I love the scent of this body spray from Bath and Body. It has a nice smell that last a long time. Not to overpowering.
Kelli P.
Williamsport, PA
Probably one of my favorite scents. I have the lotion still I use it everyday. I just love the more earthy warm scents.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Smells amazing! Great price. And amazing product, lasts long. And I love love love this! Will definably be buying more!
Ashley L.
Union City, MI
I love this fragrance. Always a good standby and smells so fresh. I love to pair this up with the body lotion as well.
Jackie L.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite body spray. It smells so sophisticated and delicious! I use it every time I get out of the shower.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.