BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
This smells amazing. I use it during the day for an everyday spray or for going out. It is not overpowering and a sensual
Jayla m.
eastpointe
Love the smell! Got this as a Christmas present three years ago. I’m still in love with it and would recommend to anyone
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
The smell is so good, it is a great size to be on your handbag and be always smelling good! Also the body scrub is great!
Tiffany P.
Appleton
Love this scent ! I keep one in the car, one in my gym bag, and one at work for those times you'd like to freshen up ♡♡♡
Eva A.
Great fragrance to try out! Very affordable, I never get tired of it, it has a really nice sweet fruity sent. I love it!
Giselle L.
San Luis Rio Colorado
One of the my favorites fragances, is perfect and so cheap, easy to use, and you can buy on any bath and body works store
Jessica R.
Definitely my favorite body spray! I'm in love with this amazing scent that leaves me smelling great, refreshed and sexy!
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! Bath and body works is always my favorite place to go for lotions and perfume!
Amanda D.
Marion , MS
I get compliments on this ALL the time this is my favorite perfume from them!! I buy this for everyone as a gift as well
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
This is my go to from bath and body works. I get many compliments while wearing a thousand wishes! I would recommend it!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.