BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
I love this scent so much! It smells great and is perfect for any season. It's very affordable, I love Bath & Body Works.
Amanda D.
Marion, MS
I get compliments on this ALL the time this is my favorite perfume from them!! I buy this for everyone as a gift as well
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
This fragrance is amazing, its not too over powering..but not to light. It's kind of fruity but also has a floral scent.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Has a nice sophisticated smell to it that is long lasting I am a repeat user of this scent and bought it at bath and body
Malaysha M.
newport news , VA
Smells soooo goooood , i love this scent so much , i use it every day, it is a good value for the price , its my favorite
Tiffany P.
Appleton
Love this scent ! I keep one in the car, one in my gym bag, and one at work for those times you'd like to freshen up ♡♡♡
A few squirts last you for hours and a little goes a long way. The smell isn't overpowering it too subtle. Its very nice
Rachel C.
My favorite scent my Bath and body works!! It last all day, and I love it. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it.
jessica m.
smells soo good definitely need it in your collection .I use it when I'm going out on a date it's like a romantic smell .
Jayla m.
eastpointe
Love the smell! Got this as a Christmas present three years ago. I’m still in love with it and would recommend to anyone
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.