BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Jazmin T.
baltimore
My favorite fragrance from bath & body work . I’m on my 5th bottle & it smells amazing . Not strong at all , nice and sweet !
Megan J.
Navarre, OH
I just bought my sister all three of these products for Christmas. This is her absolute favorite scent at bath and body works
Arianne R.
I can't count the times I've repurchased this perfume, it smells so amazingly good and one of my favorite everyday perfumes.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I love this brand and this scent.  I always mist myself after coming out of the shower to give myself a great fragrance!
Sasha P.
Im super into this scent. It smells so girly and cute. It was my first time purchasing this scent and ill definitely repeat.
Trinh N.
This smells sooooooo good! Whenever I use it, I always get a compliment. No wonder they received best fragrance of the year.
chaelee r.
Ogden, UT
I got this for a gift for Christmas and I love the scent. I could wear it everyday if I didn't have so many other favorites.
Aisha K.
I absolutely love this perfum. It is so enchanting and it smells fantabulous. I take it everywhere i go because its amazing.
Ashley J.
Waverly
Got this in the holiday pail and I LOVE it. Didn't end up gifting any of the items in this scent because I kept them all!!
Tatianna H.
Swansea, IL
Still have the product on my dresser lol. It smell great. Very affordable. I don’t want to use it all bc it smells so good.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon