BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina J.
philadelphia
This fragrance mist is by far my favorite perfume to wear every single day! I get compliments all day on it. It’s not over powering yet it’s not so light so you can still smell it throughout a day full of work. Highly recommend this to everyone!
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
I love this fragrance! It smells so good. It last all day I'm always getting compliments on what I'm wearing.I love the packaging. Its Avery nice scent and I will continue to buy and use this.I highly reccomend this body spray from bath and body works!
Cin D.
Fayetteville , NC
A thousand wishes has to be my most favorite of all the bath and body sents, the fragrance is very strong and long lasting. String in a very good way, very good value and definitely worth the price, I but a bottle every time I'm running low.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Bath and Body Works. They always have the best smelling products. A Thousand Wishes is one of my faves. It has a dark, fruity scent and it smells wonderful. I highly recommend it!
Lexie R.
Houlka , MS
You can never go wrong with this scent. I loveeee it. I've had it a few times through out the years, and I never get tired of it. I'm bad about hoarding perfume for the longest and then getting rid of a bunch. I've never gotten rid of this or Candy Apple. 💙
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
This is my absolute favorite Bath & Body Works fragrance in their lotions or body wash their perfume their body spray their candle I am absolutely obsessed with this is the only fragrance that I will buy from Bath and Body Works.
Allyssa W.
hitchcock
This is my all time favorite perfume but the only thing I’m not a big fan of is that it does last for a while it last a bit but you have to put more on because it wears off but besides that I love it and I get it all the time
Alexa A.
I really do love this body spray, but the scent doesn’t last long. I got this as a gift about a year ago and still have a good amount left. It smells very fresh and sweet. I don’t know if I would actually buy it again though.
Sessie V.
Jacksonville, FL
I use the "A Thousand Wishes" fragrance mist for a light smell through my day, and everyone tells me that they love that smell. These little 3 fl oz are perfect size to carry in my purse or keep at my desk for a freshen up.
Kendra R.
Mars Hill
I love, love, love this mist. I need to get myself a new bottle because I have used it so much. It is one of my go to fragrances for the winter out of my huge collection of fragrance mists. Would definitely recommend. <3
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.