BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
One of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents of all time. Long-lasting and smells great! I also use the shower gel and lotion too.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Body & Bath Work, I love all products, fresh, aromatic, excellent for any season, unique, I would love to try many more fragrances.
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
For everyone who is asking is it worth it yes it is it smells amazing and the fragrance last all fay you can go many hours with it
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
My boyfriend bought me some of this for Christmas.. it isnt my favorite bath and body works scent but its definitely not the worst.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Oh wow
The first time I smelled this in the store I had to have it so got the spray, body butter and puff they are all wonderful..
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
This is one of my go to scents. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I would consider it more of a fall/ winter scent though.
Kiara J.
Omaha, NE
My sister, a couple of years ago, gave this to me as a gift. I loved it so much that I used it everyday and had to buy another one!
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
I used this one for a long time. It smells great. It lasts about all day. And it's not expensive at all. Very reasonable price to.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA
Got this last Christmas and instantly fell in love!!!! Went back got the whole set!!!! It's smells great and lasts all day long!!!
Sara R.
This is such an amazing brand I am in love with. You will have the scent all day on you and it isn’t harsh and very long lasting
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon