BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
A R.
Miami, Fl
It is my favorite fragance from Bath & Body Works .It awesome. I have 8 months using this product and I will buy it again and again
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
For everyone who is asking is it worth it yes it is it smells amazing and the fragrance last all fay you can go many hours with it
Amy G.
This is one of the many products I have owned! To me it lasted several months. Not needing much to spray. Definitely worth buying.
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
This is one of my go to scents. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I would consider it more of a fall/ winter scent though.
Katie S.
This fragrance mist smells so good. I bought it online without smelling it and was not disappointed. It is a great everyday scent.
Shatara T.
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Everywhere I go EVERYONE says how good I smell. I love Bath & Bodyworks!!! Bring back MAD ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
I used this one for a long time. It smells great. It lasts about all day. And it's not expensive at all. Very reasonable price to.
Cheyenne H.
This scent is so sweet and sassy! It's my favorite smell at bath and body works! I went and got 3 bottles today for the $5 sale ;)
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Recieved this for Christmas and its one of my favorite mists from bath and body! Smells so good. My boyfriend loves when I wear it
Kathryn K.
taylorsville
This is my all time fregrance right now smells so good, along with the bath and body works a thousand wishes lotion love them both.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.