BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
I love this scent! It is a warmer/sweeter scent that a almost everyone likes. I also like the convenient travel sizes they have of it
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!!! Absolutely Love this product! My daughter now loves this scent as well.
leanne g.
received this as a christmas gift. always loved my "love spell by vs" never have i bothered to change my body spray until this one!!
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
My auntie brought me this scent as a gift set after I gave birth to my son. It will always remind me of that day. It smells wonderful
Taylor S.
Charlotte
Smells great and my mom has a bottle to we love it and i want to get some soon. If you love very business like scents this is great
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
One of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents of all time. Long-lasting and smells great! I also use the shower gel and lotion too.
Alma M.
This spray would be perfect for anyone it smells great but it’s not super strong. It’s a fragrance you could wear on a daily basis.
Amy G.
This is one of the many products I have owned! To me it lasted several months. Not needing much to spray. Definitely worth buying.
kacee F.
Vail, AZ
I love using this. It's the perfect smell it's settle and not over barring also lasts so long especially when used with the lotion
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA
Got this last Christmas and instantly fell in love!!!! Went back got the whole set!!!! It's smells great and lasts all day long!!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.