BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brenda V.
Smells wonderful, comes in the cutest bottle ever. I love how the smell will stay in all day no matter what. Also makes a great gift
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
This was a gift to me and it smells amazing my only complaint is that the scent doesn't last very long and you have to reapply often
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!!! Absolutely Love this product! My daughter now loves this scent as well.
Elizabeth D.
Mc Farland, CA
I love this fragrance! I got it in the winter and I can say it's definitely a winter scent! Stays on all day and it smells very good.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Love this scent! Just a little goes a long way and you smell sweet all day. I got it for christmas but can be used for any occasion!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I think this fragrance mist has a amazing smell to it. I love it. Plus the packaging and designing on the little bottle is beautiful.
Lisdelian B.
Humao
My favorite splash of Bath and body works! A It's smell so good. And have a good duration. It's like a combination of different odors
Kaitlynn F.
CAMPBELL
I absolutely love this scent. I have already bought two bottle. the smell lasts for a long time. I love the bottle that it comes in!
Ashley G.
I love this spray! it smells amazing! I love the cream lotion as well! I have a bottle at home....in my car....in my desk....love it!
Cynthia T.
Wellington, FL
Thousand wishes is the perfect holiday perfume for all ages. Love it! It is sweet but not overpowering for people who have allergies.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.