BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Corey W.
BALTIC
Ugh, is there any better smell in the world than that of A THOUSAND WISHES?!?! This stuff smells amazing and the bottle is so dang pretty! It is a great value for the amount you get and makes a wonderful gift! Pretty sure I'm on my 10th bottle of this stuff!
Amanda N.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love this fragrance! It’s my signature scent at this point. I haven’t really compared it to anything else but it’s super soft. It lasts long. Simple packaging is a plus. Of alll the svdnts at Bath & Body Works this is the most perfect one.
Cindy K.
This is my very favorite fragrance from Bath & Body Works!! It smells amazing and is super easy to use and inexpensive! The fragrance doesn’t last as long as an expensive perfume, but it’s adorable and great for my personal taste. It smells sweet and girly.
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
People always ask me " what are you wearing, it smells so good!" And it would be a thousand wishes from bath and body works. I love how the bottle looks. I have bought this body mists so much I will never leave it. I would recommend to a family member and/or a friend.
Kaisha K.
Georgia
I love this scent. I bought the complete set and it leaves me smelling amazing! I would definitely recommend purchasing this from bath and bodyworks! I do wish the scent would last longer without having to respray but I will still continue to repurchase.
Janeece F.
Definitely my top 5 body mists from Bath and Body Works. I love their products and I’ve been shopping there for as long as I can remember. This leaves such a nice smell and it stays on all day and it smells great when it dries on your clothes . Must buy !
Brooke B.
Oh how I love A thousand Wishes perfume. It smell so amazing. It has just the right amount of strength without being overpowering. I use this product everyday and constantly get compliments on it. I think it is one of Bath and Body works' best smells.
Charley B.
Milledgeville
absolutely love this scent from bath and body works. I get a gift set every mother's day from my fiancé and kids. for the amount of product you get the price is ok. I love the way it smells and makes me feel elegant and lovely. this scent is prefect.
Sabrina J.
philadelphia
This fragrance mist is by far my favorite perfume to wear every single day! I get compliments all day on it. It’s not over powering yet it’s not so light so you can still smell it throughout a day full of work. Highly recommend this to everyone!
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
I love this fragrance! It smells so good. It last all day I'm always getting compliments on what I'm wearing.I love the packaging. Its Avery nice scent and I will continue to buy and use this.I highly reccomend this body spray from bath and body works!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.