BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maha B.
I love this fragrance mist along with a couple others from bath and body works. Their mists are affordable and worth ever penny. I would buy this product again a "thousand" times over. Every time I wore this Fragrance I always got compliments so that's a good way to know that it really is a great product.
brea b.
This one of my favorite fragrance from bath and body work because it has a aggressive scent that leave room smell good after you spray it an leave the room also it stays in your clothes for while after you wash it. The best.
MaryAnne A.
My mum LOVED this! It's a fairly sweet scent, but I don't think it's too overwhelming. It's definitely a bit overboard if you do both the mist and the lotion, but either on their own is a really nice everyday scent. I personally prefer the lotion to the mist since it's more subtle, but I ain't mad at this
Rachel F.
Saint Louis, MO
I am crazy in love with this scent. I have bought it multiple times and love it! I'm a big Bath & Body Works fan and this is in my top 5 of all time favorites of theirs. I believe it is meant for more holiday but  I think it can be worn all year round! The lotion really keeps the scent too!
Jordan B.
Shakopee, MN
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. Even better this is the best design I have seen in the store for this collection, it is pretty! Plus only $14 a bottle is amazing. The only downside is I find you'll need to spray it twice a day as the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to!
Daneylix C.
Springfield
This is my favorite fine fragrance mist ever!! I use this since 2016 I think... it smells so delicious and its long lasting. I also have the moisturizer and shower gel too.
Ruby D.
Wow.. where do i start. I LOVE BATH&BODY WORKS!! This fragrance gives me nostalgia... it smells fricken great. At bath&body there are always a sale going on. This fragrance can be too much for some people though.
Jessica P.
greeleyville
This stuff is amazing! Got it for Christmas from my mom and I use it daily. It was my first time getting this scent and I love it. I could definitely see myself stocking up on this product. I would definitely recommend this product to others. It smells so good! #bathandbodyworks #smellslikeheaven
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fragrance...A delicate blend of almond flower - white iris & whipped vanilla - Magic in the Air is awonderful scent for the Holiday season Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance MistBath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
this is a great winter scent! there's a lot going on but it works well together... the warm sandalwood and velvet musk gives it a sophisticated smell. long lasting and extremely affordable. there is hints of floral that warm the room as well as your heart! I really enjoy this fragrance! xoxo
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart