BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Chantel J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love, love, LOVE this fragrance mist! The scent smells expensive, but it really not. it smells juicy. I first received this as a gift a few years ago, and I am currently on my second bottle. The packaging has a holiday aesthetic to it, but I can use this mist year round. I would definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a great scent.
Haneen S.
Brooklyn Park
This is my favorite Bath and Body Works fragrance. It is not too strong; it's pretty subtle but not unnoticeable. I have purchased this product numerous times, however if you are looking for something to wear to a special event/ want something strong and lasts all day, then like most Bath and Body Works fragrances, I would not recommend.
Dominique F.
Howell, MI
I have this spray, it was given to me as a gift. I really liked it when it was brand new. But after I've had it for 5/6 mo the smell breaks down after a few hours of wear. It didn't when I first got it. Probably wouldn't purchase it for myself.
Brittany J.
This is one of my top 3 fav Bath & Body Works scents! I call this my “winter mist” because I feel like it suites the Christmas vibe. It’s definitely not for summer because of it’s “champagne and almond creme” scent! 😍
Katie S.
Charlton, MA
Love this fragrance so much! It is absolutely beautiful, romantic and last for hours. I highly recommend to anyone that likes a more adult sent and is beyond predominantly candy or fruity fragrances as this is definitely more sophisticated.  I think it is just a gorgeous fragrance that puts me in a great mood also everytime! :)
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
This is my absolute favorite. I have used and tried many fragrances from Bath & Body Works. The prices aren’t to bad. I have two bottle I just bought and was able to get them on sale. I have been using this scent loyally since I first started using it, over a year now. I highly recommend. You will love it just as much as I do!
Erin A.
Dayton
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. It smells amazing and the smell last a little longer than other scents I have tried from BBW. I have the shower gel, lotion and mist.. Really want to get the candle! I would definitely recommend.
Alisha B.
This is my all time favorite perfume from B&BW!! I am never disappointed in this scent!! And my store *always* seems to have it in stock!! I will always continue to purchase this perfume. Luv luv luv 💕😆
Christy F.
Oh yeah! This fragrance is one of the top fragrances of Bath and Body Works! It's a nice, unique smell. I love It! My fiance and my Mom gave me this for Christmas and my Birthday and let me tell you, it's one of my favorite body sprays! I highly recommend that you smell this and tell me if you don't end up buying it!
Dorothy R.
Jackson
B&B Works Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I've used it almost since the day it was release. I prefer to use the whole collection, shower gel and moisturizing body cream, so I really layer on the scent. It will last longer.
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart