BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I received this as a gift for the holidays! The packaging was gorgeous, and the scent is sort of sweet but elegant all at the same time. I use the lotion with the fragrance mist and it lasts all day! A little bit goes a long way. I don’t spray too much because it can be too strong for me.
member-e1d01
This is one of my favorite bath and body works perfumes. It’s got a sweet scent to it, and for it to last as long as it does it’s priced extremely well. Plus my husband loves when I wear this perfume which is always a plus considering he thinks most are way to strong!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This is my FAVORITE scent currently! I am OBSESSED WITH IT ! It smells so heavenly! I think it has a hint of candy apples. I love body mists , they’re super light and they always smell so good. I love bath and body works products and I think they sell them at a really fair price. I hands down would recommend this scent to everyone! It’s amazing. Even the bath bombs are.
Brianna S.
burlington
I don't like many scents from bath and body works but this one smells so good!I've gotten many compliments while wearing this, I definitely recommend it and I'll be continuing to use it myself
Daniela. V.
Miami
I use this product everyday and spray it all over myself and my clothes and sometimes even my shoes and bag. Because it smells so good I want everything to smell like it. People have told me “Wow! You smell so good!” So I know I’m not the only who thinks this smells really good.
Tootie L.
Union Point
I shop at Bath an Body works pretty regularly and I have a lot of their scented candles and plug ins!  I went in the store and I tried a Thousand Wishes and I ended up buying the whole set and also some for sister.  It has a great smell.  The only thing I have to say is that you may want to hide it from your kids because mine used it all!!!
Stefanie S.
San Diego, CA
I love Bath & Body Works stuff and the description of the scents are usually accurate. So I ordered this one online and I was so disappointed in that smell. It smells so different from what I imagined it, really kinda fruity and so not me. I think the smell is more fitting for teenagers, like I said fruity and very sweet. Not my cup of tea :/
Jessica H.
Melbourne, FL
Love this scent!  It is one of my new favorites from Bath and Body works.  I picked it up for the first time probably a year or 2 ago, and have repurchased it a couple times.  It has a nice scent that is very appealing.  This scent in particular has a beautiful bottle as well!  I would highly recommend this product!
Tamara S.
My #☝🏼pick!! ❤️❤️❤️ this fragrance!! Bath & Body Works has so many great scents and products but this is my ultimate favorite and is now my 13 yr old daughter’s favorite, she has so many products and always asks for more for every holiday or bday gift! We are all a little obsessed!! #Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Felicia C.
Midwest City, OK
First off Bath & Body works is one of my favorite stores.. They have so many different fragrances too choose from all are great. There is definitely something for everyone in this store.
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart