BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
this scent of this is perfection! it is definitely one of my all time favorite scents of body mist from bath & body works (: i would definitely recommend this scent for yourself, or a gift, etc. truly incredible (:
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I got my body mist at the Bath and Body Works semi annual sale for $3! I also have the matching lotion and body wash. The scent reminds me of flowers and just really sweet! The scent lasts for a few hours, but when you pair it with the lotion and body wash the scent will last a lot longer!
JoAnn E.
Delicious! Smells like vanilla with a slight fruity tangyness. One of my favorite scents! Lasts a long while, cute bottle and great in your hair- this prolongs the scent. Repeat user, would recommend to anyone!
robin k.
Loveland, OH
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist , this is one of my favorite perfumes from here , the smell is just amazing. and lasts so long for me. i would definitely recommend this. its not expensive at all !! It also comes in a glitter also.
Catherine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Someone brought this fragrance for my around Christmas just opened it last month it smells so good I looked and seen how much they paid for it because I wanted to buy some more the price was great so I brought a few more things the smell last all day long and stays in your clothes after u take them off my husband loves the way it smells if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was expensive
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
I received this product from Bath and Body Works for free from a holiday deal and I was very excited to use this product! I’m a big fan of Bath and Body Works body mists and this scent definitely is one of my favorites! Sadly, somehow the plastic bottle broke and the body mist slowly leaked out of the bottle and stained my vanity red. I haven’t repurchased this scent because I am trying out new ones! But I totally recommend this.
Michelle D.
houston
Love it ! One of my favorite scents from bath and body works ! Sweet smelling, strong scent and cute bottle ! Decently priced, and I’ve continued to buy it ! Stock up on it during the mid year sale. Love it
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Bath and body works never disappoints!! This is one of my favorite scents by them. It really smells so amazing and it's long lasting. The bottles is very nice. Great value and isn't to pricey. I buy all the time. I really recommend trying this scent out if you haven't already.
meghan l.
swedesboro
Smells so good my favorite scent there!

It lasts all day and I get complements on how good I smell everyday.

Other smells for me don’t last a lot but this one does

I recommend this 10/10 it’s amazing
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I received this as a gift for the holidays! The packaging was gorgeous, and the scent is sort of sweet but elegant all at the same time. I use the lotion with the fragrance mist and it lasts all day! A little bit goes a long way. I don’t spray too much because it can be too strong for me.
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart