BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carleen M.
Saint Paul
I personally am obsessed with Bath & Body Works products and have all kinds of different ones. I personally have 30+ perfumes and a thousand wishes is a great scent I definitely recommend it to someone who is just getting into their perfumes because it definitely is a perfume that you can wear daily. It smells amazing and the price is good (*ProTip though I definitely recommend buying them on sale or with a coupon to save money!) #bath&bodyworks #perfume #b&bw
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
I got this for free from a coupon I received at a previous shopping trip...I am not that impressed with this scent. It smells ok but I really like most of the other scents they have. It kinda just smells like my grandma and I hope this doesnt offend anyone lol...just preference.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist is one of my all time favorite scents they’ve ever made. I especially love the scent in body spray from because it’s very potent and a little goes a long way and this scent LASTS! I would definitely buy more with this scent.
Halie G.
spencerport
this is my favorite perfume ever!!!!! i wear this everyday and its not too pricey but it’s better when you get it during sales or their semi annual sale. the bottle is cute and attractive. i would definitely keep buying this product.
Lauren C.
I absolutely love Bath and Body Works and all of its products. My favorite thing to buy from them is their body mists. This is one of my favorites. This is a elegant scent, and it is one I gravitate towards on the regular. It is long lasting. If I spray it on a coat, I can still smell it days later. These are great to buy, and the plus is that they always have sales so you can get them even cheaper than they are. You get a lot for your money.
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this bath and body fragrance!! It’s one of my favorites made by them. My boyfriend got me two bottles for Christmas last year and I still have them! I’ll definitely be getting this product again. Such an amazing smell 😍😍
Jess R.
Troy
I LOVE this fragrance mist!! The scent is not super floral, and is very unique. The mist is very fine, and the scent wears nearly all day with no touch ups. I highly recommend this because it is fairly cheap and smells amazing!
Stephanie C.
Rancho Cucamonga
This particular scent from bath and body works is absolutely amazing and would definitely recommend trying this specific scent. The price is not high at all it values for about $14.00 without any discounts. The only con I have for this product is that the scent doesn't stay strong for a long period of time, it would have to be reapplied, but is okay because they make this product in travel size so it's easy to fit in your purse.
Morgan T.
I absolutely love this product and it smells amazing! It is a great year round scent and it totally completes your outfit! I do think that it could be a bit overpowering at times and that’s why it got the 4 start rating!
Jeanne A.
I love bath and body works. This scent thousand wishes is very sweet and floral but also elegant. I get so many compliments when wearing it. Whether is be the perfume, lotion or body wash. Go buy this wonderful scent!
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart