BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jasmine B.
Orlando
The Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist smells so good. I use it everyday along with the lotion and perfume.The mist last long all day and I have gotten compliments on how good I smell.I love it better than my other favorite Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Diamond Shimmer Mist. But I definitely recommend if you want a nice clean scent!
Taylor S.
This is my absolute favorite scent from bath and body works! They always have good ones, but this one is definitely my favorite. The bottle is absolutely adorable. They do a nice job with the packaging. Additionally, the scent smells wonderful. It reminds me of like a vanilla flower smell. Not the best description but yeah. It is a little pricey. I usually wait until I have a coupon to get anything but they almost always have some. Definitely worth it!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. I own the body spray and have been buying it for years, although I use my go to Noir Tease from Victoria’s Secret. I wouldn’t recommend it as a candle or room spray just because it can be a little overpowering, but it does smell great! When I wear it, i always get compliments.
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
I’m pretty sure this has to be everybody’s favorite spray! It smells amazing and lasts a while. It doesn’t get a weird after smell either. I love that this smell is great for around the holidays or year round because it’s so floral and fresh. It’s also very affordable because Bath and Body Works is always having some sort of sale! I recommend y’all to try this if you haven’t done so yet!
Angie G.
I love using this after the same scent of shower gel and body cream! It smells amazing and a little goes such a long way. The full sized bottle lasts me such a long time too so it's totally worth the money to me.
jenyah e.
newport news
I love thousands of wishes by bath and body works it smells amazing you need to get it Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Diamond Shimmer Mist [product:bath-and-body-works-4-piece-gift-set-a-thousand-wishes-10-oz-shower-gel,-8-oz-body-lotion,-8-oz-fragrance-mist-&-shower-scrubby] [product:bath-&-body-works-a-thousand-wishes-candle] and the handsantizer has a very strong smell to it to
Stephanie M.
Union City
I love Bath & Body Works fragrances. They are very long wearing and smell lovely. This scent reminds me of Christmas every time is use this spray. I think they are a little price but I don’t mind paying the price of what they cost because I love them so much.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time hands down, it is expensive for 14 bucks just for 8oz of fragrance but if you buy it during they announce their sales it’s cheaper and worth your money. I got this when they were having their semi annual sale around the holidays and let me tell you grab a lot of these bottles when it’s 75 percent off and it will be worth your buck. This smell is very floral and smells so dam good. Every time I wear this I always get a lot of compliments about it.
Holly J.
This is my favorite body spray from BBW. It definitely smells more expensive than it is. This is that body spray that I indiscriminately douse myself in every day, as well as my bags, my room, my coats, whenever they need to be freshened up. It's not too flowery, not too fruity, but is a nice balance of both. It doesn't remind me of Christmas, even though I know it gets marketed heavily at that time of year. This is an all-year round love affair for me! Highly recommend!
aisleen y.
This was one of my very first purchases and it was one of the best decisions i made because it smells so good. It leaves a long lasting scent which i like because it makes me smell good throughout the night. I definitely recommend this product.
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart