BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
This is the 2nd most popular scent at the store (Japanese cherry blossom is 1st), but for me this is a little too strong. There are nicer, lighter scents, you just need to find them during seasonal sales. I would not recommend this if you are sensitive to strong scents , even a couple spritz is just so strong when you spray it. I would not buy this one again, I like the holiday scents and rose.
Flor A.
I really loved both the "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" and "A Thousand Wishes" that came out this season. They are both beautifully packaged and mature scents that I am enjoying immensely. They both come with really great luxury products (I WISH that there was a scrub in this scent) and have been a joy to use. I rank this slightly ahead of "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" because I feel it is a little more versatile. This scent can be worn anytime, and is both inoffensive and pleasing. Sort of one of those staple scents like "Sweet Pea" that doesn't come around very often. I use this travel product a lot to enhance the scent, although staying power is pretty good when layered. Really great! 5 stars.
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? It smells super good and is extremely affordable. It smells sweet, and won’t give you a headache as much as strong other brands.

What I don’t like about this product? Nothing

Would I buy again? Yes
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I have the travel size version of this mist and I take it everywhere I go. The scent is super overpowering but strong enough to last all day. Plus it doesn’t take up much room in my suitcase. I will be buying again.
abriana t.
Spring Valley, CA
this is my favorite scent from bath & body works . it smells soooo good , i always receive compliments whenever i wear this perfume. it’s not too strong & it comes in a super cute bottle . i recommend for those who are transitioning from middle school into high school because this is a scent that expresses a change in your maturity
Tamara J.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent!  It smells fruity and floral and gourmand all at the same time and I seriously cannot get enough!  I remember the first year that they launched this, I was afraid that it would only be available for that holiday season, so you can imagine my excitement when I found that it would become a permanent scent!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,025 reviews
I don't normally get body spray from Bath & Body Works so getting this was definitely a spontaneous decision and im so glad i purchased it. The smell its amazing. It has a hint of that champagne smell to it. Makes for a seductive/sexy smell. You will love wearing it and people will love smelling it on you. I highly recommend.
Justine B.
Kennesaw, GA
This perfume has been my go to for almost 4 years now! I love this smell!! Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments 😄 it’s not too strong or floral. It smells like a really expensive brand, so when people find out it’s only like $12 for a full bottle, they are shocked! Definitely go get this if you don’t have it!
Danielle M.
I LOVE this scent. For a "cheap" alternative to perfume, this is really great. Thinking about wearing body spray from Bath and Body Works takes me back to middle school days, but this scent is mature and very classy. I keep a mini in my gym bag for after I'm finished and showered and always get so many compliments!
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Aside from Japanese Cherry Blossom, this is my favorite scent from BnBW's!

It has similar notes and is a more sophisticated scent than some of the others available. I like to keep several of their scents, so I usually go for the travel size of the body sprays. The best part is, BnBW's constantly sends out coupons for free travel size products!

If you like some of the deeper scents like JCB, you'll enjoy this one.
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart