BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Brittany M.
Amite
I love the smell of this fragrance! I use it often and will throw it down into my bag to bring with me when I know that I am going to have a long day and may need a refresher. I love many Bath and Body Works scents and this is a favorite!
Diosmayra H.
Allentown, PA
I love it the smell and it’s keep it for awhile I can used in the day and in the night it doesn’t matter the smell is delicious and is not to strong for the mornin I usually don’t like strong smell early in the morning.
Haley M.
indianapolis
This is one of my favorite songs from the store it’s not too strong it’s not too late it’s very long-lasting and it’s great for when you have a night out anyone is going really really good I would buy this product over and over again
Tiffany B.
Longview, WA
I use this every day. It's my favorite scent. I use it with my body wash, lotion, and eau de parfum to layer on, so I smell incredible all day long. I always get compliments on how good I smell.
Deona A.
California
This smells so good :) its a little scent but it packs a punch when I wear it around my boyfriend:) it's not that pricey especially if you do the annual sales:) it last me for a good 6 hours
member-debd6
This 1000 wishes from Bath and Body Works is my favorite body spray they have the body sprays from Bath and Body Works last longer then any other body sprays I've tried it's not overbearing it's like a fruity flowery type smell. It's $14 however they usually have good deals if u buy so many or there will be something like buy 3 get 3 free. Plus if you sign up or give them your phone number preferably home phone number that way you'll get coupons in the mail and your email you get great deals and free products they will send you coupons for free products even. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This has been out for awhile like years and this has always been my number favorite from bath and body works. The only thing I really go to bath and body works for would be just for candles I like this perfume from there and this lotion they sometimes sell it there but when I buy the perfume I usually buy the bath wash and the lotion. I mainly go to Victoria secret more just because I love all the perfume smells and I go to Victoria secret when ever seasons are a little past and they sell lotions and perfume on sell when it is a limited addition so that’s the only time I really go there for
Shannon H.
McDonough , GA
This is my absolute favorite scent! The smell last all day and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this to anyone who’s looking for that “sexy” smell.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
This is the 2nd most popular scent at the store (Japanese cherry blossom is 1st), but for me this is a little too strong. There are nicer, lighter scents, you just need to find them during seasonal sales. I would not recommend this if you are sensitive to strong scents , even a couple spritz is just so strong when you spray it. I would not buy this one again, I like the holiday scents and rose.
Flor A.
I really loved both the "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" and "A Thousand Wishes" that came out this season. They are both beautifully packaged and mature scents that I am enjoying immensely. They both come with really great luxury products (I WISH that there was a scrub in this scent) and have been a joy to use. I rank this slightly ahead of "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" because I feel it is a little more versatile. This scent can be worn anytime, and is both inoffensive and pleasing. Sort of one of those staple scents like "Sweet Pea" that doesn't come around very often. I use this travel product a lot to enhance the scent, although staying power is pretty good when layered. Really great! 5 stars.
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart