BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Andrea J.
Dillsburg
I have two of these. one at work, in my office. One that travels with me every where. I use both lotions, one also at work one at home. I think the best product in this line is the foaming sugar body scrub. It leaves my skin feeling super soft while also leaving the longest lasting fragrance.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fragrance...A delicate blend of almond flower - white iris & whipped vanilla - Magic in the Air is awonderful scent for the Holiday season Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance MistBath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
I love bath and body works thousand wishes fine fragrance mist .. it smells amazing 😉 it’s definitely my holiday season go too .. it’s my number 2 mist !! It last long for hours .. and the smell is amazing 😉
Tiffany B.
Hayward
One of my top 5 favorite Bath and Body Works fragrances! The scent is slightly heavier than you'd expect from a mist, but much lighter than a perfume. The fragrance lasts for hours and I always get complements when wearing it.
Destiny I.
Alma
I've tried a multitude of bath and body works body sprays. I have never been disappointed in any of them. They smell amazing and last longer then any other that I have tried. They aren't too expensive and there is always a sell going. This is one of my absolute favorite Christmas scents!
Taylor F.
I absolutely love the scent of this, my sister had a mini version of this that I used and I fell in love with the scent and got the full size. When I went in store to buy it the body sprays were only $5 each so it was great!
Mayra M.
Los Angeles
I bought this when this first came out! It’s a cute nice loving bottle. I love seeing it during Christmas. It smells very holiday and it smells sweet. It has a nice kick to the smell. I would definitely buy this again!
Holly W.
My favorite Bath & Body Works scent ever. It’s great for all seasons and is so popular, they even made it into a perfume as opposed to just a fragrance mist. It leaves your skin smelling wonderful, especially if paired with body lotion or body cream of the same scent. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Tosha Y.
I recently bought this off line I was nervous about it at first but once I smelled it I absolutely loved it! It’s a pretty decent sized bottle I’ve had the same bottle for about a month now and I still have over half left the price is slightly expensive for what I usually buy but it’s worth it.
Sophie H.
Grand forks, ND
I absolutely love this body spray! It smells amazing, the packaging is beautiful and it’s long lasting. This product is does not have an overwhelming smell like other perfumes. I’ve had a bottle for about a year, I wear it everyday and it hasn’t ran out. It’s super affordable too!
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart